CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Dirt

This year Jason got me a new vacuum for Christmas. We got the Dyson Pink from Target. I was so excited to use it for the first time. Our old vacuum died about a month ago.

We don't have alot of carpet in fact its just an area rug in the living room. I have been keeping most of the dirt off by using my broom.
I however was STUNNED to find that in this area rug, I pulled out 4 cups of dirt and dog hair... I almost cried, that my house was that dirty.

I have to say I love my new vacuum, Its awesome. A bit embarrassing to find out how dirty my house actually is.

1 comments:

Meri said...

It is amazing isn't it? I couldn't believe how much "Tessi" hair there was in the rugs... no wonder we have allergies.