CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Jason's section asked me if they could use the cultural hall on Wednesday to play dodge ball, it was the last day of mids. ( yes I asked the Bishop)

Brother Brooks is in Jason section so luckily I wasn't the only member there, It was rather funny since Brother Brooks was on Jason's opposing team the guys felt the Mormon's represented both sides fairly... um.. I didn't correct them, I kinda like the idea of Jason a member.

It was a blast watching these guys.Jason had forgotten his work out pants and since I had planned on doing yoga later in the day I let him borrow my yoga pants... they fit him!Bunch of sailors playing dodge ball, it was so funny. They all tried very hard not to cuss ( surprisingly they did very good , apologizing if they did accidentally slip.) I think we should have a ladies league!

5 comments:

museumeg said...

I'm up for a ladies league! You can be team captain!

Natalie said...

Perhaps I'll just come to watch ~ I am not a fan of getting hit with a hard plastic ball. OUCH!!

chellae said...

My husband said it was super fun and was impressed at how little vocal swearing he heard, though he did say he was sure quite a bit of under the breath swearing happened! Did you happen to retrieve any of our balls?

Christine said...

That looks like a lot fun!

Meri said...

Sounds like a fun activity- unless you got hit!