I know this isn't something most people should blog about, and I'm sorry for the somber mood.
On October 28th, 26 weeks pregnant I started to bleed. I had started in labor and there was no way of stopping it. I was medivaced to a lager city 45 min away where the labor progressed. My nurse had come into my room and asked if there was anyone she could call for me. I had just moved to the area a week before and knew no one. With tears, i sighed " I want a blessing". My nurse Ruth (I named Annabelle, Annabelle Ruth after her) happened to know exactly what I meant and called some priesthood, with in 5 min hands where placed upon my head and a priesthood blessing was preformed.
My son Joseph was born and passed away this week, eight years ago. I did not expect this year would be so hard for me. I miss my darling little boy. I wish more than anything to be able to see him.
However I do know I will hold him close to me again. That my Father in Heaven loves me dearly and has helped me through the past eight years and will see me through the next eight.
Happy Birthday to you Joseph.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
The Gold of Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment