Wow, wow, wow! I echo what Zeeny and Lallie have said. : ) I've always LOVED your creative Halloween costumes. You look so happy--happy looks good on you. : )
Hey Stella...sorry I missed last night! I had a sick little one and I wasn't feeling great. I should have called you but it was a last minute thing. Sorry. Hope you guys had fun anyway!
4 comments:
You guys both looked awesome!! I'm way impressed! I love the picture of the pumpkins...it could be in a magazine! Happy Halloween!
Looks like fun... I loved your outfits! You are so creative ~ Happy Halloween...
Wow, wow, wow! I echo what Zeeny and Lallie have said. : ) I've always LOVED your creative Halloween costumes. You look so happy--happy looks good on you. : )
Hey Stella...sorry I missed last night! I had a sick little one and I wasn't feeling great. I should have called you but it was a last minute thing. Sorry. Hope you guys had fun anyway!
Post a Comment