I just had a political discussion with my 7 year old.
I asked her about what she thought
about the new president.
She responded that she wished
John McCain would come back.
WHAT?
I had no idea she even knew who he was.
And so I asked her,
"why do you feel that that way??"
She said" well Barack Obama wanted to stop the war
and let all the bad men in"
WHAT????
How did my 7 year old get so political?
Then she told me her strategy on how to end the war;
" We should all hide behind the buildings and when they bomb us we can just pick them up and throw them
in the garbage, and then they would take
it to the dump on Thursday"
Annabelle
for
President
2050
4 comments:
I'd vote for her!
Ditto! We need someone with a reasonable exit strategy!
Love it!
and a little child shall lead them...
Post a Comment