I am so proud of myself, I installed a dog door for the dogs today. It was great. I got to use power tools, and I think it turned out really well.
But they both came out ( I had treats on the outside)
I have also been quilting alot lately. Here are a few of my projects.
.
This is something I am working on for Jason, It was going to be a surprise, but he came home from work while I was working on it.. and well now he knows what he gets for Christmas

This is something I am working on for Jason, It was going to be a surprise, but he came home from work while I was working on it.. and well now he knows what he gets for Christmas
I finished this one yesterday, its not too exciting. but I thought it would be a nice one for the couch.
I've been working on this one for 9 months!
The reason I haven't finished the other one is because I find awesome patterns like this and start on them and put my other projects to the side.
And this one
This one will be fun for Easter.
5 comments:
WOW ~ You have been super busy! You are so talented with your quilting...
I am impressed. I would say suprised, but I am no longer suprised by your awesome talents. I'm impressed you do so much!! I do have a request though!! I would love it if you would post that sugar cookie/icing recepie from the woman's conf. They were SOOO good!!
Awesome! I truly am speechless about the gorgeous quilts.
About the power tools - I LOVE to play with Power tools! Maybe one day I'll even make something cool!
You did good!
Amazing talent! They are all very beautiful. I assume I have the UT baby mentioned(if not, that' ok!) and no problem about the address- check with zeeny, she's got it and then I can avoid having to blog it!! If not, let me know and I will email it to you.
Wow--not surprised, just in awe and once again wishing you were here to quilt with me. : ) I'm glad to hear that you've been keeping busy. Sounds like you had an amazing summer too! If we are the AZ baby family mentioned...I'll call you with our address. : )
Post a Comment