When I got here my darling daughter had 2 front teeth that need to be pulled. After all 3 adults wrestled her down kicking and screaming we got it! As a treat I told her she could go to the Zoo today. I had invited my good friend Woodine and MaryP to come with us. Annabelle and I had a great time. All the animals where out and the weather was great. My favorite was the Walrus's...
they had great personality.
It was about 2 pm when we headed to the car. Ripe time for naps all around. Hoping that Annabelle would fall asleep Woodine and I talked quietly on the hour car ride home. About 30min from home, out of no where a large wolf/ coyote came running across front of my car. And yes I hit him. Heart racing, I pulled over to call 911, and accessed the damage. I got out of the car to make sure nothing had happened. The car looked almost perfect. So we started on our way. We could not figure out why our air conditioner was no longer blowing cold air when the engine light started to flash and the temperature on the car started to peek way too high. I pulled over and turned off the car. The wonderful weather I had been so pleased with before stared to make the car feel like a baking oven. Annabelle and , started to get restless. Turns out the poor guy I ran over did more damage than thought.
But our rescue was quick in coming and everyone made it home safe. Oh... I'm way tired, but thankful to be safe.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Too many animals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you are having fun... Tell Woodine Hi for us! When are you coming back & are you bringing Annabelle here for a while?
Thank you for a fun day - I'm sorry it had to end that way, but I'm glad we were all safe! I look forward to seeing you again in a few months!
Post a Comment