CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quilting

I really love quilting, I have quite a few done, but unfortunately most that I have done are for people I blog with so I can't post pictures of them until I give them away. But here are a few of my quilts I've been working on.

This one is for my good friend. (she doesn't blog)

I made this one for my Dad for Father's Day. It has pictures of my sister and I when we where little.
This is the scripture quilt that our ward has been working on. I've done a few of these, I really enjoy doing them.

4 comments:

museumeg said...

Beautiful quilts Stella! Missed you on Sunday!

Natalie said...

WOW... That sure is talent, I could never do that ~ it seems like there is a lot of geometry involved!

zippy said...

OK, so where were all the quilters hiding out when I lived there? I would LOVE to be part of quilting group out here...maybe once this baby gets here I'll just need to start one up myself. Any tips on how to get one going?

I LOVE your quilts by the way--they are absolutely GORGEOUS (just like you my dear friend!!)

Miss you like crazy!!

Oh, and your comment about Annabelle's inquiry about Li'l J (totally made me LOL!...did you tell her he IS single, just not quite available yet? Hee, hee! : )

Meri said...

Your quilts are as beautiful as you are! I wish I had that talent. Can you touch me and transfer the talent? hehe