My girlfriend L took Annabelle out in the pouring rain and played in the puddles... I stayed inside.
"Remember your body is a Temple, Not the Visitors Center"
My girlfriend L took Annabelle out in the pouring rain and played in the puddles... I stayed inside.
2 comments:
Is that the church parking lot?! Lol... that is awesome ... looks like annabelle won!
How fun! I LOVE playing in the rain...wish I could have been there to play too, no way would I have stay indoors!! I bet Annabelle had a fantastic time with L--I'm glad she could do that with Annabelle. : )
M and I were looking at all the NY related blogs...some he remembered, some he needed to be reminded of...anyway, when we were done he said, "Mom, I sure do miss NY and how GREEN it is!! I miss the trees, the grass, the Great Escaped--I LOVED going there!" Sigh...in that moment I missed it too (mostly for his sake.) Glad you're enjoying lots of NY with Annabelle. : )
Post a Comment