CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ode to Friends





I'm not sure how to even start summing up my feelings over the past few days. I have been greatly blessed with the best of friends. Women who since they day I have met them my life has increased in blessings. When I moved to New York 4 years ago my life was far from where I wanted it to be. I felt so alone. I had been given a Visiting Teacher, one that came to my house, some days just to remind me that she was still here. She made me realize that the gospel was for me too. As I slowly returned to the gospel Meri, saw something in me that I did not see in myself. Dried my tears when I thought of quiting. Encouraged me to strive for much more. Woodine, you are brilliant! Your love for the scriptures is contagious. I can not tell you how your example shaped they way I read and study the gospels. I slowly opened my heart to letting in more beautiful women into my life.





Zeeny and Lallie, I love you guys. I know that you are some of the best dressed ladies , inside and out. Smlaw, you seem to know what to say to me when I need to hear it.


Camille your friendship, and your testimony has changed my life. I could not have better friends too support and love me.



I wish to tell you that I will always cherish all of you. You are the true meaning of love. Thank you all for your support, for your testimonies, and most importantly your example of love and charity





.





7 comments:

Meri said...

Aw, Shucks Stella. You've got me crying again... My eyes are so sore. [is it from crying or the chlorine?]
I love you too, dear girl.

Christine said...

Stella, I am so happy for you. I hope you know that YOU are a wonderful friend too and a beautiful woman, inside and out. Sure love you.

zippy said...

Thanks for letting me into your life--I've been blessed and my life has been enriched from knowing you! You're wonderful and I'm grateful I got to be part of this amazing weekend we all experienced with you!! Thank you! Love you always--Z

Anonymous said...

Friends are a blessing from the Lord! I am so glad that you have a support system that loves and cares for you. I am curious have you decided to have the surgery? I am still praying that you will make the right decision.

Sincerely,
April

zeeny said...

Thanks for letting me be a part of the day! I had such a great time!!

Dani W said...

HI!!!! I am sorry I couldnt make it to your endowment... just means we need to head out to the city again so we can go... cause I would really like to go. :) YAY!

Dani W said...

Hey hun. I just wanted to leave you a little message. I hope you are doing ok with your recovery and I miss hearing your bubbly voice. Give me a call when you are feeling up to having visitors.

D