CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

What type of fruit are you???


In the middle of the table is a round food tray with five kinds of Fruits on it.

They are:

A. Apple

B. Banana

C. Strawberry

D. Peach

E. Orange

Which fruit will you choose? Please think VERY carefully and don't rush into it. This is great, I was astounded! Your choice reveals a lot about you!Test results:



Please SCROLL DOWN





































































If you have chosen:
A. Apple: That means you are a person who loves to eat apples

B. Banana: That means you are a person who loves to eat bananas

C. Strawberry: That means you are a person who loves to eat strawberries

D. Peach: That means you are a person who loves to eat peaches

E. Orange: That means you are a person who loves to eat oranges

4 comments:

The Merrell Family said...

And here I thought it was going to be something deep telling me something about my personality that I didn't know already...

I thought "hmmm, I am either a banana or an apple. I will read what they both mean, see which one is cooler and then decide"....

Thanks for the post

-Trent

Anonymous said...

I am a Strawberry! LOL!!

Natalie said...

I did the same thing as Trent, I would choose either an apple or a strawberry... depending on which description I felt fit me best.

But I guess I am just an apple and a strawberry eater. You are funny!

Meri said...

I still LOVE strawberries; even if it means I have some deep seeded personality flaw! sniff

I am so relieved to know that it just means I love strawberries.