CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Over Budget


It's getting harder to stretch your dollar. This is going to be a hard year for a lot of people to give gifts. I'm trying to make alot of my gifts this year. But even then I think it all adds up in the end and you come out about even. Anyone one have idea's on how to get the bang for your buck?

2 comments:

chellae said...

For Jim's Grandparents we are doing a little Christmas concert. Free as can be! Photo's in hand-painted frames (cheap from A.C. Moore) are on the gift list for other family members. We are making a calendar with family pictures for my mother-in-law. A loaf of bread or a goodie bag of home-made english toffee are great for neighbors. You can make a bunch at a time and cut down on shopping (which is were I end up spending too much because I have to keep going back over and over). Ocan State Job Lots in B.S. Route 50 has great prices on toys, books, house wears, decorations, and a million other things.

Natalie said...

Those are great inexpensive ideas... We try to keep it small and simple, but these days small and simple still costs a buck or two!