Ok so I'm not huge on drinking soup from a can.. its a bit strange for me. But I found these caned soups at wallyworld the other day. I got the Classic Chicken. The taste is OK.. not the greatest. So why am I blogging about it??? Well they self heat. You press a button on the bottom of the can and walla you have hot soup. It would be a great thing to have in the car, or in your 72 hour kits.. No Microwave needed. They have a hot chocolate too.. I didn't see it but I'm going to look for it next time I go shopping.


4 comments:
What a great invention! I think Samson would get a kick out of the self heating hot cocoa (for hunting).
I love the new quote on your blog header...
I have been way behind on blogs and just read this...I love that you call Walmart "wallyworld" it reminds me of home. (That is what I grew up with.) I guess I am assuming you are refering to Walmart
Just a little advice on how to pronounce the "walla" word you used.
According to Websters:
Main Entry: voi·là (audio pronunciation: http://www.webster.com/cgi-bin/audio.pl?voila001.wav=voila)
Variant(s): or voi·la \vwä-ˈlä\ (audio pronunciation: http://www.webster.com/cgi-bin/audio.pl?voila001.wav=voila)
Function: interjection
Etymology: French, literally, see there
Date: 1739
—used to call attention, to express satisfaction or approval, or to suggest an appearance as if by magic
i really like the soups but what happens if u push the button and it never heats up. that has happened to me on the very first time so i ate it cold which is still good but not as good as if it was hot of coarse.
The second on did heat up and i was excited and now im buying them for the camper so when we go camping or when my husband goes Hunting.
Post a Comment