Welcome beautiful baby Victoria!! We are SO happy you are here--you have joined a WONDERFUL family. How blessed your Mama, Dad, and sweet big sis' are to have you in their lives!! Wish we lived closer so I could be there to help your Mama out.
Love (and miss)you Stella!! When you have a sec, I need your address so I can send you and your family some goodies!! Hugs to all! : )
5 comments:
Yeah!! She is so pink and beautiful...I am so happy for you.
Thank you so much for your phone call last night. She is beautiful. Call us this afternoon and we'll try to get there.
Oh what a beautiful baby! And I love the name. I hope you are recovering quickly and that she is doing well. Thank you for posting those pictures!
Welcome beautiful baby Victoria!! We are SO happy you are here--you have joined a WONDERFUL family. How blessed your Mama, Dad, and sweet big sis' are to have you in their lives!! Wish we lived closer so I could be there to help your Mama out.
Love (and miss)you Stella!! When you have a sec, I need your address so I can send you and your family some goodies!! Hugs to all! : )
Stella she's beautiful! You both are looking well. Keep the updates coming. Love the name especially one of of the middle names. :)
Post a Comment