CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Road Trip Anyone

This week has been great... here is my update:
I drove down to Virginia on Monday, to keep Jason company for a few days until he started classes. On our way down we stopped at the Waffle House, after getting over the fact that some states still lets people smoke in the restaurants, and that you eat off styrofoam plates, the food is actually pretty good, all but the grits.

On Wednesday I headed down to Raleigh NC. The sunrise was so beautiful. The weather was in the 70's as I left Virginia.
However when I got into North Carlina the wind and rain picked up. I have never seen anything like it the street lights swayed violently in the wind.


The Temple was beautiful. As all are. I love being able to serve in the House of the Lord.
I headed home on Thursday and on my home I needed to stop at the distribution center near the Washington DC Temple. I knew the Temple was going to be closed for cleaning what I didn't know was that the distribution center as closed as well. So I drove 2 hours out of my way to get really cool pictures of the temple :)


On Friday morning a group of friends and I went up to the frozen north, to the Montreal Temple. We are trying to do all 4 temples with in 3 hours of us, and all we have left is Boston... kinda funny that's the one I haven't gone too yet.




All and all I'm glad to be home today.



3 comments:

Meri said...

You make me tired just reading about it! ;-)

museumeg said...

That picture of the DC Temple with the lights is gorgeous! Good for you visiting so many temples!

Christine said...

How long is Jason going to be in Virginia? That's fun, I never made up to Montreal or down to NC!