CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family Pictures


Well I took the family to get pictures today. I know I talk alot about the weight loss, and to tell the truth I haven't really noticed, other than my clothes getting really baggy on me. But after I saw my pictures I was amazed.

Aug 07



Aug 08

Jason looks like he is having a wonderful time. Wouldn't you agree?

You really don't need comment on this one... I know this is all I seem to blog about these days.

8 comments:

zeeny said...

You can talk about it all you want! You did the work, and it's your blog!! You look awesome. who is the lady in the top picture with you?

museumeg said...

Stella, you look beautiful! Congratulations!

I stinketh not!! said...

That's Jason's Mom

zippy said...

Not comment? Are yo crazy? You look absolutely amazing and you deserve to be recognized for all the hard work you've done! Congrats!!! I hope you do keep blogging about your progress, how else will I have any idea of how you're doing? Silly lady! Miss you!

Dani W said...

Oh I like your page to! I was just on here the other day you are very sneaky lol. I have seen a dramatic difference and am very proud of you! I wouldn't be a very good friend if I wasn't supportive of such a major moment in your life. I think you look gorgeous in the new picture!

Natalie said...

Such great pictures... you look great! Thanks for offering to help out with the kids while I was gone - Samson actually had a great time hanging out with them for six days!

chellae said...

You are looking fantastic! When I was sitting up at the organ in church today I couldn't help up think of a comment my sister made to me once: You're just melting! Only you've come so much further and deserve every great thing that comes from it!

Meri said...

Wow! Pictures are worth a thousand words!!! How are you doing without A?