CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories

I'm sure you've seen this tag already in a number of places as it's going around. I've posted comments on some already so I guess that means I'm playing along.

Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

zippy said...

Okay so you're right, narrowing it down to one is difficult! However, I would also choose our most recent time together--the whole experience was amazing and I'm so glad you invited me to be a part of it all! Love and miss you!!

zeeny said...

One of my favorite memories is when we went walking at the mall this past winter. I had so much fun getting to know you better! I have lots of fun memories but I think I will always remember that one!

Meri said...

My favorite memory will always be the Manhattan Temple trip... it was such an honor to accompany you...

Natalie said...

My first memory of you was at RS Service Auction, I didn't know you very well at the time... but I remember leaving thinking, "WOW - she seems so nice and so generous, I need to get to know her better." I am so glad I have ~ you are a great friend and a wonderful example of how to serve!