CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Birthdays are an annual excuse, A way of saying things we ought to say all the time.

Relatively few can sing their love and friendship unless they do it on some special day.

But now I want to tell you your a awesome person, a great friend. What a blessing you are in so many lives. I also would like you to know that even though I may not say it too you all the time, I'm always thinking it!

Happy Birthday Zenny

2 comments:

zeeny said...

Wow...that was too nice! Thanks! Crazy picture...but I come to expect it from me! I'm always a little hyper!

Dani W said...

Well I wanted to tell you Stella that I am so happy for you in your weight loss... I love looking at the little counter at the top of the page and am so proud of you! You are so amazing and deserve only the best! Congratulations on such a monumental step in the right direction and I am always here for anything you need!