10. Anastasia
8. The Last Unicorn scared me out of my wits when I was young. I don't own a copy of it now but I was watching some parts on youtube, and man its one scary kids movie. However I do love the story and the magical theme's. Very Sci-fi.
6. All Dogs Go To Heaven
5. The Land Before Time ( the original)
4. An American Tail : Fievel Goes West.
3. Fern Gully. Robin Williams was awesome in this movie.
2. Shrek How could you not love this one
1. An American Tail











3 comments:
What great movies... I remember most of them. I'll have to check some of them out at the library. My kids have only seen Shrek 1, 2, and 3 - they love Shrek!
Ah, that makes me nostalgic. Great movies! Oh, and I seem to recall that The Last Unicorn disturbed me as a kid too. Now I have an itching to watch them....
what a great list. I have forgetten how much I loved American Tail. I probably watched it 50 times as a kid...
Post a Comment