CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

"Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning. Red sky at night, sailors delight."


What does it mean when the sun is red?? This morning, at about 6:45 the sun was coming up and it was so beautiful, and those who know me I'm sure your first question would be 'Stella up before 9??' Yeah, I had to take Jason to work, his truck wouldn't start. I just thought it was ironic that I saw this big beautiful red sun while on the 'navy' base. So far though my day is pretty good. So maybe for the sailors wife its good luck to see red in the morning.

2 comments:

zippy said...

What a beautiful sight! I've been lucky enough to see a number of beautiful sunrises out here too (you and me are two peas in a pod though, b/c I'd rather be in bed and wait for to watch a beautiful sunset!) Glad you got a cool picture...I haven't had my camera with me the times I've actually been up early enough to see the sun peak out over the horizon, darn!

So uh, how come all the flight time logged this year? Did you fly A back to WA? Will you be going again for the holidays? Have you been out to CA lately?

I stinketh not!! said...

I went to Wa in Jan for a week, Cali for 3 weeks late Jan-Feb, Wa in May for a week, Wa in July and the agian 2 weeks ago.. I don't think i will be back out west until Jan. But Jason and I are planning a New England road trip in Oct ( The city up the coast to Maine). Then somewhere for our Anniversary in Dec, I'm hoping to Philly.. but we'll see.