CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 17, 2007

Other Family Members





OK so I failed to mention the Puppies. Well not really puppies there more like huge mutts that bark at all hours and at anything moving. Mosley is named after Sugar Shane Mosley, he's a professional boxer. ( whole other blog) He is my dog. He is a tall beagle mixed with what I believe to be stupidity. We got him at the pound so I'm not sure how old he is. Since we have moved to our new home we have gotten him an wireless electric dog collar, and that seems to keep him home ( unless the batteries die, or a really cute beagle strolls by). He's not much of a cuddlier and loves long walks in the woods. About a year after we got Mose, Jason and I went to the pound and after a few trips Jason fell for Miss Molly. ( Jason wanted to name her, because it started with an M like Mosley). Miss Molly is a Pitt Bull, but I always tell people that she is an American Staffshire Terrier, most people are not fearful of that name. Miss Molly, or as I like to call her Me Ma, is the protector. She can't stand to be where you are not. She loves to cuddle and if you let her she will lick your face clean off. Boo loves to dress them up in her clothes, and jewelry( I'm working on pics). For the most part there awesome companions.

2 comments:

zippy said...

I LOVE the pix of Mosley on top of the big rock--he's such a handsome dog! I keep hoping that some day we'll become dog owners too. Is my memory failing me, or did you have a third pup for a while there?

Meri said...

I JUST now found the dog post... what a fabulous picture of Mosley on the rock? How can you part with the little devils? hehe